hosted by That ArtsyA Reader Girl
March 5: Characters I’d Like to Switch Places With
- Daenerys Targaryn from A Song of Ice and Fire: It would definitely suck to be orphaned, especially the way she was, but I think her travels and the fact that she literally has dragons would make it a little more bearable.
- Elizabeth Bennett from Pride & Prejudice: Hypothetically, do I get her life, or just her physical place? Because I’d be down for some balls at Pemberley.
- Lina from Love & Gelato: I’d love to visit Florence, plus Ren seems like a dreamboat.
- Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter: I’d more so like to see the world through her eyes than literally switch places with her.
- Bonnie Bennett from The Vampire Diaries (TV show more than the book): Bonnie on the show has a wild ride, that’s all I’ll say about that.
- Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games: Let’s be real, if Panem was real life, we’d all want to live in the Capitol blissfully unaware of what was going on in the Districts.
- Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy: It’s been years and years since I’ve read or even thought of this series, but just the whole concept of living in both the natural and supernatural words is rad.
- Olivia Hammond from the Royally Series: I mean, really, who doesn’t dream of meeting a prince and being wisked away to his palace?
- Teresa Hamilton from Be with Me: She is probably the least messed up of the girls in the Wait for You series (but that’s up for debate), and I’d really like to be part of that world.
- Kathy from Never Let Me Go: Don’t get me wrong, the whole premise of this book is messed up, but I still would want to be there in Kathy’s position more than anyone else’s. Plus Tommy.